Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 17th, 2009 - Paris, France

I'm sitting in a Canadian Sports Bar right now in Paris watching the Eagles slowly come back. It's pretty exciting watching the game with an entire bar packed full of Philadelphians in a city where I really haven't been able to understand anyone. Well... To tell you the truth, it's kinda hard to understand all of these screaming Philadelphians also! I'm meeting people from Upper Dublin, Lower Merion, even Rittenhouse. It's bizarre... I ate some macaroons today and paid a fortune for a meal that resembled McDonalds, only worse service! I'm sad to leave this city! I will be back for one more full day after Barcelona to finish up my business here. I got to hang out with Jim Morrison today, reincarnated as a cat at his grave site. One of the coolest cats EVER. We named him Morris. The picture is from a hike in Northern Israel at our tourguide Dani's kibbutz. I have some really great memories from this place. It is truly magical. GO IGGLES!

See you in Barcelona.

No comments: