Monday, January 4, 2010

Day One.





The sun shines a little differently here. It wakes you gently. A hike on the Golan Heights was the perfect thing to start the day with, and the volcanic hot springs are always the perfect ending. My body feels rejuvinated and my mind feels at ease. Two bottles of local wine snuggle perfectly into my belly as I bond with some of the coolest, most friendly participants I could ask for. Everyone is an artist, so there is never a shortage of interesting conversation. Beautiful people. Beautiful weather. I've been spoiled in this kibbutz with a personal flat screen tv, kitchen, fantastic bathroom and wireless internet. My skin feels fantastic after swimming in the sulphuric hot springs. I will be taking an early morning swim in the pool to watch the sunrise after I post this. Better get my trunks on.


Justin.

Location:Golan Heights, Israel

No comments: